Hello Bluebird: More group hugs!

 

Hi friends! I really love this group hug from the most recent Hello Bluebird release. I still have some cards coming using some products I haven't already used, but I couldn't resist coloring this image again!

This group hug image, sentiment and grass is from Big Hugs Woodland. The little birdie looking for a butterfly hug is from Forest Fawns and the mushroom is from Forest Friends. Everything has coordinating dies available as well.

The images are all colored with a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O) and finished with a bit of white highlight using a gel pen. They are propped up using foam tape, but the sentiment is adhered directly to the white A2 card base.

Fox orange: YR5(O), YR3(O), YR12, YR20
Bear brown: E43-41
Squirrel brown: E39, 33, 11, 30
Deer brown: E53, E30
Bunny: W3, 1, 00
Birds: BG13, 11, 10
Mushroom: E44-41
Whites: E0000
Pinks: R30, 000

For the background, I kept it simple and only added a little bit of distress oxide in Tumbled Glass.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts