Isabel Cristina Backpacking Bun

 

Hi friends! Today is bittersweet for me as this is my last card for my term with Isabel Cristina Stamps. I used my favorite bunny, the backpacker bun, from her Bon Voyage set to create a clean and simple card.

The bunny was printed and colored using Copic markers.

Bunny brown: E37, 53, 30
Pinks: R30, 000
Olive bag: E84, 83,81
Belt buckle: C5, 3, 1
Blue: B97, 05, 02, 00
Brown shoes/bag: E43, 42, 41


I also used Copic markers to create a simple floor and sky made of dots, inspired by Yana Smakula.

Brown floor: E42, 41
Blue sky: B000, 0000

The sentiment was created using Century Gothic font, printed on white cardstock, and die cut using a Lawn Fawn stitched die.


The bunny is propped up on the background with foam tape and the background is adhered to a pretty pattern paper from MFT’s Happy Trails.

For final touches, I added some white highlights using a gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts