Streamside Studios: Dino-corns

 

Hi friends! I'm sharing a shaker card today using Dino-corns by Streamside Studios. Isn't the little guy just adorable? I made a card with one of his friends from the same set when it first came out which you can check out here, but have always wanted to come back and color this little guy as well!

I used a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O) to color him.

Teal: BG13, 11, 10
Blue: B97, 95, 91
Light pink: E00, 000, 0000
Pink: RP6(O), R22(O), R21(O)

This is only the 2nd shaker card I have made. I printed "You make me" in Century Gothic font and used the Big Smile Die-namics from MFT stamps underneath. I adhered some acetate to the back, lined it with foam tape and sprinkled some Pawsome Stamps Orchid sequin mix inside. 

The panel is propped up on a white mini slimline card base that is blended with distress oxides in Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry so that the color would show through the word window.

The little dino-corn is propped up using foam tape and for final touches, I added some white highlight using a gel pen and a adhered a few sequins from the same mix around the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts