Waffle Flower Blog Hop!

Hi friends! Welcome to the Waffle Flower June Release Blog Hop! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies!

Next on the hop is Waffle Flower Blog!



I had the chance to play with the lovely Tropical Card Kit by super talented Galina Filippenko and the Layered Orchid Stencil Duo. I have made 3 cards to show you!




My first card uses the bird die with foliage, Tropical Sentiments stamp set, clear enamel dots, and assorted cardstock included in the kit.



For my second card, I created a wreath using the foliage dies and the assorted cardstock. The sentiment is from the Tropical Sentiments stamp set and I used some enamel dots for the flower centers. The card base is from the kit as well.



For my third card, I used the Layered Orchid Stencil Duo and distress oxide in Tumbled Glass to create a subtle background. The focal point is the 3" Circle Shaker Cover filled with colorful confetti and the silver Happy Birthday sentiment.



Hope you like my cards and thanks for stopping by! Read on for details on Waffle Flower’s Giveaway and Specials available! 

And if you would like to visit us on Instagram here are our handles: @stefkloh @waffleflowercrafts

Giveaways:
For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EST on Thursday June 9th, 2022 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 6/10/2022.

Specials:
From now till Tuesday, June 7th, 2022, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift (No code required!).

For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection! 

Next on the hop is Waffle Flower Blog!

Full hop list below:

Comments

  1. I love that parrot. Your wreath card is so well done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CAS designs of your first two tropical cards and GREAT shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath card...absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous! I don't know if the wreath or the bird is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful cards! I love the cockatoo and the fabulous wreath design! Great colors and textures!

      Delete
  6. I love that you showed totally different cards using the Tropical kit with the bird on one and the tropical foliage wreath on the other. The wreath with all of the gorgeous blues was a brilliant idea and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my cards!

      Delete
  7. Such lovely cards! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the tropical wreath card!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are so beautiful! I have to say the wreath is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me a the wreath...it is so pretty...and even though I was resisting buying this release....I have to have it now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are all so clean and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful! The wreath is so colorful and full! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, the Wreath is making me Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards! Love the tropical theme.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so fun!! I love the wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! I love your shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your wreath is extra special. Really cute look. I love all of the flowers, and the leaves. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tropical card kit is so great! Handsome bird and all. I love the Orchid die and that stencil set is right at the top of my list. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. The wreath is fantastic. Great
    selection of cards. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the 3 cards! 🤩 I think that cockatoo is the cutest hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a unique idea to make a wreath! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute, pretty and fun card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards! I love the cockatoo and the fabulous wreath design! Great colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that wreath. So full and colorful.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts