Pretty Pink Posh: Penguin Pals

 Hi friends! I’ve created a clean and simple reflection card using the Penguin Pals stamp set and a couple PPP dies, which I will talk about below.


This card was fun to make and the reflection was really easy with this stamp set because the 2 ice skating penguins are already mirror images! That means no reverse stamping required. :)


I stamped out the penguins and their reflections and colored them using Copic markers.

Gray: W3, 1
Cheeks: R30, 000
Beak: YR12
Teal: BG11, 10
Red: R24, 32

I ink blended a light layer of Speckled Egg distress ink over the reflections and added vellum over the top as well. The snowbank was cut by hand after tracing the wavy border from the Scallop Borders dies.


Then I diecut some leaves to frame the scene using the Pine Sprigs dies and colored them using Pine Needles distress oxide.

Finally the whole scene was framed using the straight edge die from Scallop Borders. Both top and bottom frames were mounted with foam tape after I stamped a sentiment from the Holiday Greetings stamp set.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Pretty Pink Posh Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @prettypinkposh @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts