Streamside Studios New Release: Coco-Loco

 

Hi friends! I’m sharing a silly card made using Streamside Studio’s newest release, Coco-Loco! I love the tree and it comes with no shortage of sentiments!

For my card I printed the image and sentiment and cut the panel down to a square.

The image is colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus.

Coconuts: E59, 37, 35, 55
Trunk: E43, 42, 41
Fronds: GY42(O), GY4(O), GY7(O)
Sand: E53, 30, 40, B60, C0
Sky: B000, 0000


The panel is adhered to sea foam cardstock for beachy vibes and finished with some gel pen highlights and sequins from Pawsome Stamps’ Dreamy Days and Sprinng Showers sequin mixes.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts