Streamside Studios Warm Snowman Wishes

Hi friends! I'm getting into Christmas spirit seeing all this Christmas in July inspiration! So today I am sharing a card I made combining 2 Streamside Studios sets: Snow Much Fun and Woodlands Scene Builder.

But also check out Streamside Studios' newest release: Tropical Vibes if you are still feeling summery!

The snowman and the sentiment are from the Snow Much Fun set and I added the scene with the trees behind the snowman.

The card size is A2 and the images are colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O).

Red: R24, 32, 30
Purple: RV15, 12, 001, 000
Brown: E43, 42
Gray: W00, C0
Greens: YG172(O), YG7(O)
goog_975320652Blue: B0000

For the background, I masked off the scene and ink blending using distress oxides in Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio.

For final touches, some white highlights were added using a gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts