Hello Bluebird: Day 2 Previews


Hi friends! It’s Day 2 of previews for Hello Bluebird’s new release coming August 11 at 7pm MST. Head over to the Hello Bluebird blog to see all the goodies being showcased today and try your luck at winning one of three $50 gift certificates!


For my card I am using the Cake Time stamp set paired with the Birthday Script stamp set and the largest Nesting Deckle A2 Die. All images are colored using Copic markers. 


For the ground, I ink blended some grass using a distress oxide in Bundled Sage. The deckle die cut was then propped up onto an A2 card base using foam tape.

The pig is the main character of the card and is also propped up using foam tape. The rest of the images are adhered directly onto the card. For final touches some highlights were added using a white gel pen.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts