POD: 19th Anniversary Sale!

 

Hi friends! I’m so happy and honored to be a guest designer for Purple Onion Designs’ 19th Anniversary Sale! How incredible is that! Be sure to visit the Purple Onion Designs Store and place your orders before the 21st!

My card today features some lovely Stacey Yacula characters: Clarabelle the cow, Smokey the running cat, Buddy the running dog, and Coral the duck. The sentiment is from Together which is an awesome fundraiser for Covid-19 relief!

To create the card I started by ink blending a purple sky using Milled Lavender distress oxide. Then I die cut a patch of grass to ground my characters and ink blended it using Peeled Paint.

Then I used the same colors to add some splatter in some spots and used some water to lift some ink in others. The grass was adhered directly to the background sky.

The images were all stamped using black ink and colored with a mix of Copics and Ohuhus. I also used a little white gel pen to create some highlights. At last the sentiment was stamped centered at the bottom in black ink.

My goal was to create a cute little scene that captures the patient and motherly characteristics of Clarabelle the cow. Because cows are basically just giant puppies hehe. And of course the cat is the opposite, being the most mischievous. He probably did something to be chased by the dog!

Anyways, I hope I succeeded in making a sweet scene for you to enjoy. Thanks so much for stopping by! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @purpleoniondesigns

Comments

  1. So cute Stef!!! I also like the other POD card you have on insta but I couldn’t find it on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts