POD Sale - Special Delivery


Hi friends! Have you gone on your Purple Onion Designs shopping spree yet? There's only a couple days left to take 25% off most everything!


For my inspiration card today I am 4 Stacey Yacula images: Timothy the hedgehog with a gift, Wallace the penguin mail carrier, Woodstock the winter fox mailing an envelope, and a mailbox. The sentiment is from the Holiday Messages Sentiment Set.


To create the card I stamped out my images and colored them using Copic markers.

Dark blues: B97, 95, 91
Light blues: B02, 00, 000, 0000
Purples: BV04, 02, B60
Reds: R29, 24
Hedgehog brown: E43, 42, 41
Hedgehog white: E30, 000
Penguin gray: W3, 1, 00
Penguin yellow: YR12, 20
Fox brown: E33, 11, 30


Then I fussy cut all the images and propped them onto the background using foam tape. The background was ink blended using distress oxide in Salvaged Patina. Some water was used to lift ink from a few spots and some splatter using Salvaged Patina was added back. Some faux splatter was also added using a white gel pen.


White gel pen was also used to highlight the images. A sentiment is stamped in black ink in the upper right corner and the background is propped up on a white card base using foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @purpleoniondesigns

Comments

Popular Posts