Pretty Pink Posh: Little Boo

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a card I made using a mix of products from Pretty Pink Posh's newest release! Products I used include the Layered Ghosts Stencil, Boo Script Die, a little ghost from Halloween Envelopes Stamp Set, and the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies.

First I used the Layered Ghost Stencil to create the background. The ghosts are ink blended using Speckled Egg for the body and Black Soot for the face and the stars are ink blended using Scattered Straw.

Next I die cut the Boo Script Die out of black cardstock 5 times and glued them together so that it has a good amount of dimension. I decided I wanted the die to cover the center ghost from the stencil so that he appeared to be peeking up over the word.


Once I found the placement for my script die, I die cut the background using the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies.

The background is adhered to black card front and the boo is adhered to the background panel. For a cute little final touch I colored a little baby ghost from the Halloween Envelopes Stamp Set using Copic markers BG75 and BG70 and propped the little guy up using foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Pretty Pink Posh Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @prettypinkposh @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts