RAM New Release: Owl Find You


Hi friends! I've turned Rachelle Anne Miller's latest release, Owl Find You, into my first Halloween card of 2022. 

The image is very versatile and is perfect for kids and birthdays and all the seasons depending on how you color the leaves.


I've chosen to use bright fall colors for a happy fall mood. The image is colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O).

Owl dark brown: E39, 33
Owl light brown: E 53, 30
Tree brown: E42, 41
Purple leaves: V12, 01, 000
Yellow leaves: YR33(O), GY6(O)
Teal leaves: BG13, 11, 10
Orange leaves: YR14, 21


I trimmed the panel to be slightly smaller than an A2 card base and propped it up using some foam tape. 

The two sentiments I added are from MFT. The little "Boo" is stamped directly onto the card and the main sentiment is heat embossed in white on black cardstock. It is also propped up using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products.

Use the code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts