Streamside Studios New Release: Pocket Full of Sunshine

 

Hi friends! I'm sharing a card today using Streamside Studios' newest release: Pocket Full of Sunshine. This adorable image is available by itself or in the Little Miss bundle, which includes 3 other images and is an absolute steal!

The card I made using this image is very simple and almost a one layer. I printed the image and colored it using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O).

Purples: V17, 15, 12, 01, 000
Pinks: R32, 30, 000
Turquoise: BG13, 10
Blues: BV04, 02, B60
Yellows: YR2(O), Y1(O), GY6(O)
Hair: E57, 23, 30
Skin: E11, 01, 00, 000

Then I used a simple stitched die to cut out the image and adhered it to a white card base. For final touches, I adhered a few sequins and added some highlight using a white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts