Hello Bluebird: Baby Boy Card

 
Hi friends! I have a baby boy card to share today made using Hello Bluebird products. A while back I made a similar card for a baby girl that I really loved so I decided to reuse the design and make one for a boy too!

Here are the two cards together.


Similar to the other card, I used the Partly Cloudy Slimline Die on white cardstock and altered it so that a 4 stripe rainbow remained. But for this card the distress oxides that I used to color the rainbow were Faded Jeans, Salvaged Patina, Old Paper, and Tumbled Glass.


For the background behind the die, I used the same Pawsome Stamps cloud stencil with the same Speckled Egg distress ink.

The bear at the top and the flying birdie is from Carried Away stamp set, the bear in middle is from Little Star. and the sleepy bear at the bottom, the sleepy bird, and the sentiments are from Sweet Dreams. I also added a few little bees from Flower Friends.


All images were stamped using black ink, colored with a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O), cut out using their coordinating dies, then propped up on the card using foam tape.

Bear brown: E43, 42, 41
Pinks: R30, 000
Yellow: YR33(O), Y3(O)
Gray: W5, 3
Teal: BG13, 10
Clouds: B0000



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts