RAM New Release: Cute Witch

 

Hi friends! I have a card using one of Rachelle Anne Miller's recent releases called Cute Witch.

To create the card, I printed the image on white cardstock and colored it with a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O).

Black: W5, 3, 1, BG72
Light brown: E40, 30, 000
Pinks: R20(O), R19(O), R18(O)
Hair: BG70, C0
Skin: E01, 000, R30, 000


Next I masked off the image and ink blended the background using distress oxides in Stormy Sky, Milled Lavender, Speckled Egg, and Tattered Rose. To lift some ink to create texture, I sprinkled some water onto the background and dabbed it off with a tissue.


The background was cut to be a quarter inch smaller than an A2 card base on all sides. For the sentiment, I used one from Pretty Pink Posh's Halloween Critters stamp set.

Finally a little bit of highlight was added using a white gel pen and the card front is propped up on a dark gray card base using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products.

Use the code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

  1. The background is so beautiful and dreamy. I love it. Can you share more on how you achieve such soft and well blended background? When I try to ink blend, my background is streaky with brush marks when I blend softly. Then I have to go over it with more ink and the background will end up more vibrant and not as soft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts