RAM New Release: Little Pumpkin

 

Hi friends! I have a card using the cutest digi that was just released by Rachelle Anne Miller called Little Pumpkin!

To create this simple card, I printed the image and colored it using Copic markers:

Pumpkin: YR14, 12
Pumpkin stem: E55, 30
Pumpkin leaf: BG93, 90
Grass: BG90
Bear dark brown: E43, 42, 41
Bear light brown: E41, 40
Bear pinks: R30, 000


Then I cut out the panel using a simple stitched die from Lawn Fawn and adhered it to some patterned paper. For the final touch I propped up the word "Welcome" using foam tape to turn the card into a baby card. It is part of a sentiment from Hello Bluebird's Little Star stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products.

Use the code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts