Pawsome Stamps: Hauntingly Sweet

  

Hi friends! I've been seeing so many pink Halloween cards and I love them all so naturally I just had to jump on the bandwagon! Are you loving the pink Halloween theme too?

To create the background I used the Tangled Web Background Stencil and distress oxides in Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Dried Marigold. Then I used a simple stitched die cut to size it down and adhered it to a white A4 card base.

The adorable little candy bats are from my favorite set of Pawsome Stamps' most recent release, Hauntingly Sweet, and I colored them using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus(O). They are propped up on the background using foam tape.

Black: W3, W1
White: R000
Orange: YR21, YR20
Yellow: GY3(O), GY7(O)

Lastly, I added a sentiment that is also from Hauntingly Sweet and a touch of white highlight using a gel pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Pawsome Stamps Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @pawsomestamps @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts