Pretty Pink Posh: January Blog Hop!


Hi guys! Today is Day 3 or the last day of Pretty Pink Posh’s January Blog Hops celebrating the loveliest Valentines goodies -- including PPP's first ever foil platesBe sure to hop along all 3 hops to see all the goodies and comment along the way so you can be entered to win one of three $30 gift certificates! (Details and hop list are at the bottom)


For my card I used the Hot Foil Large Love with gold foil to create the pretty word as the focal point of the card.


Next I colored some chocolates from the XOXO Stamp Set using Copic Markers.

Browns: E44, E43, E42
Whites: E42, E41, E40
Pinks: R32, R30, R000


I used the XOXO Coordinating Dies to cut out the chocolates, then propped them up scattered in the background using foam tape for dimension.

Between the spaces of the candies, I added some Metallic Gold Pearls to pull everything together - for balance and to match the gold in the word.

The card front is trimmed slightly smaller than the card base and propped up using foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Make sure to enter the giveaway and check out the rest of the bloggers (details below)! Happy hopping!

Also visit the Pretty Pink Posh Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @prettypinkposh @stefkloh

Giveaway
Hop along each day to see all the goodies and comment so you can be entered to win one of three $30 gift certificates (one for each hop)!

Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 1/12/2023. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.

Comments

  1. I love it! It makes me want chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chocolates, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the hand colored sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Love the chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These chocolates look delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the foiled Love and the sweet chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white space makes that foiled love pop. This is a card worthy of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these candies are so sweet--no pun intended. I love the look of them. They remind me of my favorites--See's Chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sprinkling of candies is a fun
    idea. Sweet card. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the candies! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the dimension of your chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Love the design.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. I like the addition of the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That scripted LOVE is great! I don't know if I like it or the candies best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that foiled Love!!! What better than a sprinkling of sweet chocolates? Great design 😃

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new release and cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my favorite card so far and there are so many good ones! I LOVE the brown chocolates and the gold foiling together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I love the dimension on the chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  20. Those chocolates look realistic enough to eat!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how this looks like a box of chocolates! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stefanie, this clean and "sweet" card is confection perfection. I just love it! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Stefanie. I love the foil plates in the set. This is my first time seeing a project of yours. Your Copic coloring is very nice. I lreally link your layout and your placement of your gems. I can’t wait to see your next card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think the chocolates stamps & dies are my favorite!!! The hop is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh so SWEET!! Now we are craving delicious chocolates!! Yes! Love!!!
    Beverly Jordan
    Jordanbev5@yahoo.com
    @jordanbev5

    ReplyDelete
  26. This design is so perfect! I love the gold touches with the classy chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute card--but you have done it-now I want chocolate! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a sweet card. Simple and effective, cause now I want chocolate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a great clean card with these yummy chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the white background against the colored chocolates!! Jennaddzzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stefanie, I love your clean and simple cards! On this one you were able to achieve sooooooooo much depth! Awesome! I was also reminded with your card not to look over the smallish stamps that come in larger stamp sets. Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sweet and yummy design!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This card is adorable. So clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts