Pretty Pink Posh: October Blog Hop!

 

Hi friends! Hope you all have been enjoying Pretty Pink Posh's October Blog Hops! Today is Day 4 or the last day of hops so if you haven't already, go back and hop along the others as well to check out all the inspiration from the most adorable Christmas release! Also be sure to leave comments along each hop so you can be entered to win one of FOUR $30 gift certificates! (Details and hop list are at the bottom)


For my card today, I used the new Holiday Stocking stamp set the beautiful Eyelet Rectangles dies.

I started by stamping out the stockings and little gifts that come with the set to stuff the stockings with and colored everything using a simple color theme that I created using a mix of Copics(C) and Ohuhus.

Pink: R12, RV180, RV130, RV010

Green: GY5, G130, GY7, G020

White: C3(C), N1(C), C0(C)

Brown bear: E43(C), E42(C), E40(C)


Once I finished coloring I used the Holiday Stockings coordinating dies and cut out all the images. I also cut out the largest die from the Eyelet Rectangles dies

Then I pieced together all the gifts inside the stockings did and propped then up on the background diecut. I did end up adding an extra gift from the Holiday Trees stamp set. The sentiment is also from Holiday trees which I embossed in white on black cardstock.


Finally the background die was propped up on my A2 card for some extra dimension and some highlight was added using a gel pen. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Make sure to enter the giveaway and check out the rest of the bloggers (details below)! Happy hopping!

Also visit the Pretty Pink Posh Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @prettypinkposh @stefkloh

Giveaway
Hop along each day to see all the goodies and comment so you can be entered to win one of four $30 gift certificates (one for each hop)!

Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 10/19/2023. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.


Comments

  1. So dainty and pretty. Those stockings are just plain adorable. Great coloring on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used for your adorable card! The stockings are so cute and one of my favorites of this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific card. Love the little sentiment- it allows your coloured images to be the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors of the stockings, so clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I really like the colors you used. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stockings are just darling! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stockings are cute in the “non-traditional” Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Colorful Christmas stockings. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stockings are so adorable! Your simply stated card is fabulous and would work so well for multiples! Love it!😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose for the stockings! That is a gorgeous rectangle die!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got some new ohuhus! Quite cool to see your copic/ohuhu colour mix! Thanks for sharing! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely delicate colors for the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely light colouring of these stockings, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this sweet trio of stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this card!! The white space is fantastic and I love the way you colored the stockings. This is one of my faves over the three days of the hop!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Steph. I love the light colors on your card. I also like the scalloped rectangle die. It gives such a light delicate feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stocking full of goodies are so cheerful! Love your nontraditional color scheme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's such a fun card! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable stocking! Nice clean look!

    ReplyDelete

  22. Beautiful clean and sweet stocking card!! Fun colors of pink and yellow, to spice up our holiday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The teddy bear and candies are so adorable. I really like the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The stockings are darling. Fun card.
    thanks for shraing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darling card - those little gifts in the stockings are perfect pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a wonderful soft delicate look to these beautiful little stockings! Love them. Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How adorable! I love the colors you chose for the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  28. CAS cards are my favs these days! Thanks for sharing and inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. CAS cards are my favs these days! Thanks for sharing and inspiring <3 (sorry posted anonymously by mistake previously)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts