Penguin Palace: Simple Sentiment Tree

 


Hi friends! I am sharing a simple little card using 3 products from the latest @penguinpalacestamps release: Magical Christmas SentimentsFun Doodle Dividers, and Minimalist Christmas Trees.


First I stamped the sentiments in the shape of a tree on a white stitched edge die cut.


Then I masked off some of the dividers and stamped them in between the sentiments.


For final touches, I stamped a star at the top of the tree and 2 at the sides, then added some black watercolor splatter. The die cut was then adhered to a kraft card base.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh







Comments

Popular Posts