Reverse Confetti: Nov Stock Your Stash Challenge

 


Hi friends! We're just a little past halfway in November and there's still plenty of time to enter the Stock Your Stash challenge for the month! 


The theme is Holiday/Winter and you have until noon CST on November 29th to submit your card. Click here for more details and to submit your entry.


For my Holiday/Winter theme card, I've used 2 stamp sets: Snowflake Season with coordinating Snowflake Season Confetti Cuts and Snowy Sentiments.




I started off the card by making a gradient watercolor background. Then I embossed the three largest snowflakes from the stamp set in white on vellum and used the confetti cuts to die cut them. 


I figured out where I wanted them on the card and used the two smallest snowflakes to stamp around the background in Chipped Sapphire distress oxide. I stamped them from the top to bottom using 5 generations each, matching the gradient of the background.


I adhered the vellum snowflakes just by the very center for some dimension and propped up the "Let it snow!" sentiment that I embossed in white on black cardstock. Finally I propped up the whole watercolor panel on a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Reverse Confetti Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @reverseconfetti @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts