Hello Bluebird New Release: Flower Friends

 Hi friends! I am so happy to be joining Hello Bluebird in showcasing their new release coming Saturday, May 21 at 7PM MST! There will be 7 new stamp sets + 8 new dies and of course they are all adorable. Be sure and lookout for daily previews for the next couple days! And if you visit the Hello Bluebird blog each day and leave a comment you will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate! 3 winners will be announced on the 21st.

For today's card I have used the stamp set Flower Friends paired with the Love You Words Die and a Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die. I started by stamping out my images in black ink on white cardstock, cutting them out using coordinating dies and coloring them using Copic markers. For the bees, they came in a set of 3 and I cut 2 of them off so I could have just one smelling the flower held by the little bird.

Next I used the slimline die to cut my card front and ink blended it using distress oxides in Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet. I also added some splatter with Victorian Velvet. Then I propped this cutout up onto a white card base using foam tape.

I used the Love You Words Die on white card stock, then colored the word pink while leaving the shadow white. Then I adhered everything to the card and added some sequins and highlights using a white gel pen and the card is done!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts